Who am I?
My name is Sofia Sundfors and I’m a teacher trainee at Uppsala University in Sweden. I’m studying to become an upper secondary school teacher. My two subjects are English and maths.
The top five things I love to do the most in my spare time are (in no particular order):
- Read books and/or listen to audiobooks.
- Singing and/or playing an instrument.
- Compete – whether it is in sports, fun activities (like mini golf or bowling), or something like a quiz game doesn’t really matter. I love to compete and to win so it is fortunate that I’m not a sore loser.
- Chill out on my couch whilst watching a film or an episode from a TV-series.
- Hang out with my friends and socialize.
Welcome to my paradise!